Andreas Haas, PhD student at Computational Systems Group, Department of Computer Sciences, University of Salzburg, visited the Department of Computer Science at UBA, from March 12 to April 2, 2012, to work on short-term memory analysis with Diego Garbervetsky and Sergio Yovine, in the context of theTERMINATOR project.
INformatique Fondamentale, logIque, laNgages, vérIfication et Systèmes
Laboratoire International Associé
- Antonio Cafure will give a talk at Séminaire Algorithmique, GREYC Lab., Université de Caen – September 19, 2017
- Valérie Barthé, Loïck Lhote and Frédéric Paccaut visits Universidad de Buenos Aires – October 2017
- Randomness and Analysis of Algorithms, organised by two Infinis teams – 17-18/10/2017
- Workshop INFINIS – 19/Oct/2017 *NEW: PROGRAM PUBLISHED*
- LATIN 2018, organised by INFINIS members at Buenos Aires
- Alejandro Díaz-Caro visits LSV at ENS Paris-Saclay in December 2017
- Andrés Viso visits IRIF – November 2017
- Delia Kesner visits Universidad de Buenos Aires – September 2017
- News of the team Formal Specification, Verification and Implementation of Concurrent Real-Time Embedded Systems
- LAGOS 2017, with three INFINIS members on the organising committee. September 2017.