- Hernan Melgratti and Luca Padovani. “Chaperone Contracts for Higher-Order Sessions”. 22nd ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP 2017).
- Diego Garbervetsky, Edgardo Zoppi, and Benjamin Livshits, “Toward Full Elasticity in Distributed Static Analysis: The Case of Callgraph Analysis”, acepted for the main track of ESEC/FSE 2017.
- Diego Garbervetsky, Zvonimir Pavlinovic, Michael Barnett, Madanlal Musuvathi, Todd Mytkowicz, and Edgardo Zoppi, “Static Analysis for Optimizing Big Data Queries” acepted for the industrial track of ESEC/FSE 2017.
- Nikolas Havrikov, Alessio Gambi, Andreas Zeller, Andrea Arcuri, and Juan Pablo Galeotti, “Generating unit tests with structured system interactions”. May 2017 AST’17: Proceedings of the 12th International Workshop on Automation of Software Testing.
- Juan Pablo Galeotti and Justyna Petke, “SBST ’17: Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Search-Based Software Testing“, May 2017.
INformatique Fondamentale, logIque, laNgages, vérIfication et Systèmes
Laboratoire International Associé
- LATIN 2018, organised by INFINIS members at Buenos Aires
- Workshop INFINIS – 19/Oct/2017
- LAGOS 2017, with three INFINIS members on the organising committee. September 2017.
- Antonio Cafure will be at LAGOS 2017 – 11-15 September 2017
- Olivier Carton will be at the University of Buenos Aires – Sep/2017 to Aug/2018
- Verónica Becher gives a highlight talk at joint session of LC and CSL – 20/Aug/17
- Santiago Figueira visits Labri at Bordeaux – July 2017
- Raúl Fervari visits LSV, Cachan – July 2017
- Juan Pablo Galeotti is now Investigador Adjunto at CONICET.
- Diego Garbervetsky is member of the program committee of FM2018