- Hernan Melgratti and Luca Padovani. “Chaperone Contracts for Higher-Order Sessions”. 22nd ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP 2017).
- Diego Garbervetsky, Edgardo Zoppi, and Benjamin Livshits, “Toward Full Elasticity in Distributed Static Analysis: The Case of Callgraph Analysis”, acepted for the main track of ESEC/FSE 2017.
- Diego Garbervetsky, Zvonimir Pavlinovic, Michael Barnett, Madanlal Musuvathi, Todd Mytkowicz, and Edgardo Zoppi, “Static Analysis for Optimizing Big Data Queries” acepted for the industrial track of ESEC/FSE 2017.
- Nikolas Havrikov, Alessio Gambi, Andreas Zeller, Andrea Arcuri, and Juan Pablo Galeotti, “Generating unit tests with structured system interactions”. May 2017 AST’17: Proceedings of the 12th International Workshop on Automation of Software Testing.
- Juan Pablo Galeotti and Justyna Petke, “SBST ’17: Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Search-Based Software Testing“, May 2017.
INformatique Fondamentale, logIque, laNgages, vérIfication et Systèmes
Laboratoire International Associé
- “Model Checker Execution Reports” at ASE 2017
- Talks from LAGOS 2017
- Antonio Cafure will give a talk at Séminaire Algorithmique, GREYC Lab., Université de Caen – September 19, 2017
- Valérie Barthé, Loïck Lhote and Frédéric Paccaut visits Universidad de Buenos Aires – October 2017
- Randomness and Analysis of Algorithms, organised by two Infinis teams – 17-18/10/2017
- Workshop INFINIS – 19/Oct/2017 *NEW: PROGRAM PUBLISHED*
- LATIN 2018, organised by INFINIS members at Buenos Aires
- Alejandro Díaz-Caro visits LSV at ENS Paris-Saclay in December 2017
- Andrés Viso visits IRIF – November 2017
- Delia Kesner visits Universidad de Buenos Aires – September 2017